Independent Living Insurance
Planning your retirement? Independent LivingTM is worth looking into! It's long-term care insurance that guarantees a monthly benefit in case of a loss of independence.
Is this coverage right for you?
Independent Living is right for you if:
- You're between the ages of 18 and 80.
- In the event that you lose your independence, you want to be able to:
- Choose the level of care you want to receive.
- Remain in the comfort of your own home
- Protect your assets and retirement income.
- Maintain your standard of living for as long as possible.
- Access helpful services.
- Protect your family's financial security.
- A loss of independence is the inability to perform 2 of the following activities of daily living without the help of another person:
- OR it's a cognitive impairment that endangers your health or safety (e.g. Alzheimer's disease)
- Use your benefit however you want: you get to decide where you want to receive care you can even choose to use your benefit to make up for lost wages if a loved one is staying home with you
- Keep your receipts: we don't need any proof of how you're spending your benefit.
- Choose how you want to pay your premiums: you can pay them for life or for 20 years only and you don't pay any premiums during a loss of independence.
- Get access to health care professionals: they can help you do things like find ways to deal with your new reality
- You can choose a benefit amount from $1,000 to $8,500 a month.
- Your premium is guaranteed for the first 5 years.
- You also get free access to a full range of assistance services from experts to get advice on health and daily living information you may need
How can I get this insurance?
Talk to us to assess your financial needs today and help you ensure your financial security Fill the form Get a quote.